Welcome to Northern Sierra Masters!
Masters refers to anyone age 19 and above. There is no minimum skill requirement other than being water safe.
ALL participants must be current members of United States Masters Swimming (USMS). USMS membership involves an annual (calendar year) fee.
Swim fees are $55 per calendar month and due the first of each month (just like a gym membership). You also have the option to purchase a 5-swim punch card for $35.
-Parents with children on the swim team: please note that Masters is a separate program and all participants pay the $55/month swim fee. The swim team "family max" does not apply to Masters.
Adjusted Schedule during annual cleaning May 25-30:
- Monday, May 25 6:30-8:00am and 10:30am to noon
- Tuesday, May 26 5:30-7:00am
- Friday, May 29 Noon to 1:30pm
- Saturday, May 30 6:30-8:00am
Summer Schedule (beginning June 8):
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:30 - 7:00am
- Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30-9:00am
- Saturday: 6:30 - 8:00am
- *There will also be limited lanes available Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu from 9:30-11:30am during swim lessons.
ALL Masters swimmers must register on the team website and with United States Masters Swimming (USMS). Once you complete the registration process online you will be set-up with an account to track your swim fees and payments as well as receive informational emails regarding master’s practices.
If you have any questions, please talk with the Coach Allie or Coach Kat or contact Ethan at email@example.com
- Go to NorthernSierraAquatics.org and Register for the Team!
- Click on “Start Registration” (just below “Sign-In”) and follow the instructions.
- We have many groups, please make sure you choose the Masters Group.
- You must be registered with US Masters Swimming (an annual registration). Registrations and renewals are done through US Masters Swimming. Go to: http://www.usms.org/reg/
- Swim fees for the current month must be paid. On the team website you can make credit card payments and set-up your credit card for auto payment if desired. Once your account is created log-in then go to “My Account” – “My Invoice / Payment” – “Make a Payment.” If paying by check, please mail your payment to: Northern Sierra Aquatics, 10556 Combie Road PMB 6470, Auburn, CA. 95602.
- 5-swim punch cards are available at the pool. Check (payable to: NSA) or cash. See the on-deck Masters Coach.
We can always use help with fundraising - Click Here for eScrip info