Welcome to Northern Sierra Masters!
Masters refers to anyone age 18 and above. There is no minimum skill requirement other than being water safe.
ALL participants must be current members of United States Masters Swimming (USMS). USMS membership involves an annual (calendar year) fee.
Swim fees are $55 per calendar month and due the first of each month (just like a gym membership). You also have the option to purchase a 5-swim punch card for $35.
Regular Schedule (effective August 1):
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:30 - 7:00am & 10:00-11:30am
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Saturday: 6:30 - 8:00am
The City will be closing the pool to replace a pump, add solar connections and perform other maintenance the week of August 10. There WILL be practice 5:30-7:00am on Monday, August 10 and then the City will close the pool and begin their work. The pool is expected to be closed all week with practices able to resume on Monday, August 17.
ALL Masters swimmers must register on the team website and with United States Masters Swimming (USMS). Once you complete the registration process online you will be set-up with an account to track your swim fees and payments as well as receive informational emails regarding master’s practices.
If you have any questions, please talk with the Masters Coaches at the pool or contact Ethan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register with United States Masters Swimming (USMS) which is an annual registration. USMS registrations and renewals are done through the USMS website: http://www.usms.org/reg/
- If paying monthly, pay the current month's fees - On the team website you can make credit card payments and set-up your credit card for auto payment if desired. Once your account is created log-in then go to “My Account” – “My Invoice / Payment” – “Make a Payment.” If paying by check, please mail your payment to: Northern Sierra Aquatics, 10556 Combie Road PMB 6470, Auburn, CA. 95602.
- If purchasing a 5-swim punch cards - bring cash or a check (payable to: Northern Sierra Masters and purchase at the pool.
We can always use help with fundraising - Click Here for eScrip info